Monday, August 20, 2007

Internet conncetion not great but Tariku is.

Well we are here and having a wonderful time with Tariku. We have a lot of things on the agenda so we have not gotten to see him as much as we would like but that should change after today. He seems very healthy and in good spirits. We have not been able to get a smile out of the little bugger yet but WE WILL!!! I was going to attach a picture but the internet connection is not great here. We will be at the Hilton tomorrow I think and I will try there. Sorry for the brief info but people are waiting to use this and I should go. Miss you all.

Gary and Jen

4 comments:

Mom In Scrubs said...

Can't wait to see pictures...I am so excited for you!!

Monnik said...

You'll get that smile before long. Congrats! Can't wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures. I bet he's just an angel. :) I can't wait to see him.

Okay, come home now. :)

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Finally! Yeah!
We love you and miss you!
Love, Elizabeth

Lilypie Date is set Ticker