Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A good idea or sheer lunacy?

In about 6 hours Jen and I are packing our four kids into the car and taking our first family vacation. We decided last summer that since we couldn't take a vacation at that time we would do it now. The kids are out of school for part of this week and Jen is still on leave so we thought now was the best time. Did I mention we are taking all four kids on a trip? Did I mention we are driving to Branson, MO., about a 6 hour drive? Did I also mention we HATE country music and don't have a clue if there is anything to do in Branson that doesn't involve country music? So I give you this question.

Are we great parents who just wanted to give our children a little late summer fun?
OR...
Are we stark raving lunatics who will be lucky if all make it back alive?



Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll have a great time! You are not crazy; it will be great!
Love, Elizabeth

Monnik said...

Ha. I think you're lunatics, but for different reasons. :)

You'll have a blast. Can't wait to hear about the trip!

Lilypie Date is set Ticker