Thursday, October 18, 2007

Getting ready for a toothy grin


Okay I know I promised some video for my next post and I WILL get to it, but I wanted to spread some news today instead. It appears Tarik has decided to get his first tooth. We have joked since we picked him up that we would never be able to tell when he was teething since he loves to suck and chew on everything. Turns out we were correct. Last night Jen was having her finger munched on by the little guy when she felt something a little different. After checking and then having everyone in the family clustered around and in his face, we can say our little boy is growing up. Shouldn't be too long now until he is walking, saying "No," telling us he hates us, sneaking out at night, dating, graduating, telling us he loves us, going to college, getting married, and giving us grandchildren.

Damn! I'm getting old.

No pictures yet but if we can figure out a way to pry open his mouth...

2 comments:

Tiny's Mom said...

I can't believe how big he is!
So adorable!
We can't wait to see you guys at the big not-yet-a-year-yearly-reunion!

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a beautiful boy! I haven't seen him in ages! Teething already? Where has the time gone? Really!!!!

Steph

Lilypie Date is set Ticker