Friday, December 28, 2007

Bad dad, even worse husband

I am leaving town for a couple days and leaving Jen alone with all of the kids. The reason? I am going to Denver with some friends to watch a football game. I know I should feel guilty and I do a little bit but I am also pumped for a weekend of fun. (not too much I promise Jen.) I got to go see the Packers in Green Bay a couple weeks ago but I was only gone a day and a half and I drove so it didn't seem so far. we are flying out Saturday morning and will be back Monday afternoon. The purpose of telling you all this? Please post comments, call the house, send an e-mail, to help make Jen feel less crazy. And me a little less guilty.

Here are a couple pics from Christmas, the kids had a blast seeing everyone and opening presents. Jen and I? It seems as the years go this holiday gets less fun and more work. I would like more fun for Christmas next year. Peace.


1 comment:

Monnik said...

aw... love the Christmas pics.

Jen, give me a call if you're bored. Uh, or if you just need a break. ;)

Lilypie Date is set Ticker