Wednesday, June 13, 2007

And then there was one




Well the last of Jen's sisters had her baby yesterday. Laura gave birth to Lucille Helen around 2:47pm in high paced style we do so well in the family. Jen and the kids are going to visit them today while I am at work. I should be able to post a picture sometime soon.

So that leaves just one baby left to arrive, ours. There was of course no news on the boards yesterday and with 3 days to go things are getting a little tense. On the plus side I fixed the garage door opener, I was able to get a good night's sleep and I am going out after work this afternoon for some drinks to celebrate my B-Day tomorrow. Things are looking up, and I feel good about today. (Of course I have "felt good" about other days but who's counting.) Enjoy the day, congrats Laura and Mark, and welcome baby Lucy.

Also, wanted to share a picture from Jackson's kindergarten graduation. What a handsome little man.

1 comment:

Monnik said...

Congrats to Laura! And Happy early birthday, Gary.

My fingers are crossed that you get the referrals this week. Which makes it hard to type. :P

Lilypie Date is set Ticker