Tuesday, June 12, 2007

And the clock keeps ticking...

I had planned on writing a quick note at the end of each day this week just to keep everyone informed on what I am calling "Hell Week." Yesterday sucked! Not sure if this waiting had anything to do with it but I was just grouchy all day, I had a hard time concentrating on anything. Last night Annie was in bed with us and woke up crying around 1:30. Jen got her a drink and the two of them fell back asleep. I was awake for the next two hours and finally fell back asleep on the couch downstairs. Now I am tired, grouchy, and at work. Jen just called to say that the garage door won't go down. She doesn't know what to do so I am going to have to go back home in a little bit and fix it. Did I mention I am tired and grouchy? Oh and before I forget, there was no news yesterday.

1 comment:

Monnik said...

That has to be so hard... The waiting is the hardest part. (Isn't that a song by that whiny guy, Tom Petty?)

We're praying for you guys...

Do you have a new baby niece yet?

Lilypie Date is set Ticker