Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!



My little Annalise turned 3 on Friday! She got a call from her Papa that morning and when he asked how old she was she said 'o-most free'. She seems to think 'almost 3' is the actual age - 1, 2, almost 3, 4, 5. I have been talking it up for a long time, and I am sure I have completely confused her.

No big party, since Easter was the week before - it is tough to ask the families to make the long drives. We took her to Jumpin Jacks that night and the kids had a great time on the inflatables slides and jump house-thingies. We went right at 5 and the place was pretty empty, so they had it to themselves for awhile. Tarik thought the kids were pretty funny and he got a kick out of watching them. I did let him crawl around in one, and he liked it until he got stuck on his back in the corner. He just couldn't get himself rolled back over.

Here are a couple pics of the big girl!





2 comments:

Monnik said...

aw.... so cute! Happy Birthday to Annalise!! I can't believe she's 3.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Anna!
We love you! Love, Zach, Elizabeth, Joseph, Maggie and "Benamen"

Lilypie Date is set Ticker