Friday, November 30, 2007

New Look

Well we have officially made the switch to our new url. I hope we haven't lost anyone, though I suspect we may have. We will try and make the rounds and update everyone, but if you know anyone who may read this from time-to-time you may want to let them know. We have also changed the name and look of the blog. Since our son is home with us now we have decided to blog more about raising a transracial family in the midwest. Hopefully you all won't find that too boring.

On a side note I have also transferred this blog to another site. Take a look and let me know which you prefer or if you don't care at all. Thanks!

http://4goodreasons.wordpress.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it really doesn't matter to me either way but i kinda like this one better. can't wait to see you guys at christmas.

love,
dani

Lilypie Date is set Ticker