Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tentative Travel Date!!!!!

Jan called yesterday and to let us know that Tariku's case is scheduled to be in court on July 23rd. That means we should plan to be in Ethiopia on August 17th. This is all tentative right now because we won't know for sure until the court date but with the Millennium celebration in September, CHSFS wanted to let all the families know as soon as they could so we could start making flight arrangements. So now all the fun, panic, excitement, panic, and organizing, panic starts!

We also want to apologize for the lack of posts over the last couple weeks. We have been trying to get some home improvement projects finished around the house. Now with 4 1/2 weeks (crap!) before we leave we should have lots to share. I am also thinking about bringing the laptop along and posting while we are gone. There is an internet connection at the guest house but I am guessing it is not high speed, so my plans are to type up our posts before hand on the laptop and then copying them into our blog. Thus not tying up the phone lines for the rest of our fellow travelers. Well I better go, so much to do and so little time...

To Tariku,

Nafekenye betam (I miss you a lot)

3 comments:

Monnik said...

Wow! That is just around the corner. I'm so happy for you guys, this is really great. :)

Anonymous said...

SO exciting!! Congrats! My little Benamen is excited to meet his cousin!
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

That's great news!!! I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to come meet him!! I'm praying for you guys!

stephanie

Lilypie Date is set Ticker